Strategic Business Development Account Manager - Marketing
£20,000 - £40,000 yearly
We're helping one of our best clients recruit for a very unique Strategic Business Development Account Manager role. The Strategic Account Manager will need a new business / business development edge to them - the sales "gene", but we're looking for somebody who is subtle, sophisticated and great at presenting information in a compelling way - selling creative ideas and marketing services to famous brands who have an appetite for the agency's services. We are not looking for a cold, hard sales-person who might be at home alogside the Wolf of Wall Street! This is a creative marketing agency role.
The experience we need.
The Strategic Business Development Account Manager role will suit somebody with a bit of B2B sales / business development experience, or possibly somebody from an experiential marketing or FMCG marketing agency background who has that entrepreneurial "something" about them.
You'll be great at building relationships, and confident presenting ideas to senior managers from major retailers and FMCG brands.
You'll be smart enough and possess the level of empathy to be ablel to put yourself in the shoes of different audiences and come up with campaign ideas that link the right brands to the right audiences. There is therefore a strategic element to the role as well.
The Strategic Business Development Account Manager will join a flourishing creative agency who connect well-known FMCG brands with the right consumer audiences through creative, strategic campaigns.
The agency has their corner of the marketing sector sewn up and there's pretty much a queue of clients waiting to work with them, so it's a very soft sell indeed - more a case of presenting the information and letting the service sell itself, but an entrepreneurial mindset and preferably some sales / account management experience is definitely needed.
You'll join an agency with a difference and they're entering their next phase of growth. The sky is the limit in terms of progression and the earning potential is great. You'll work with a super fun team of people who are buzzing about the services that they offer, and their client list is about as exciting as it gets - if you're excited by food, drink, health and beauty brands then you'll be pleased to know that in this role, you'll be working with some of the biggest brands across all of these sectors!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive basic salary with loads of room for progression once you're up and running in the role
- Excellent training and a highly supportive and positive environment to work in
- Fantastic leadership from a senior management team who've started in a similar position in the company and who've worked their way up the ladder - and they're keen to give their staff an equally as exciting opportunity for growth that they've had (if that's what you're after)
- Excellent commission structure (call for more info) but will add an achievable £7k-£10k on top of your basic salary, and it's paid quarterly.
- Excellent pension scheme and similar benefits
- Amazing offices which are very central and easy to commute to by train or other public transport.
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and best brands in the FMCG, fashion and retail sector.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call