£Competitive Rewards Package
Making the everyday extraordinary
Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With their family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Their products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,900 people in over 30 countries.
Location: UK, Barlaston
Our client is located at their iconic Barlaston site where their innovation and design heritage is evident everywhere you turn. Steeped in industrial history from being at the forefront of the industrial revolution, the area is home to world-class museums, outstanding visitor centres, glorious gardens and leisure facilities. The location has it all and with a year-round appeal they are the perfect place to further your career.
They are looking for a commercially driven and customer-focused Copywriter to be a key part of the transformation of some of the world’s most iconic lifestyle brands.
Joining their growing Content Marketing team, the Copywriter will bring to life world renown brands in a consumer-centric business with an omni channel content approach. The Copywriter role is an exciting opportunity for you to help craft the storytelling of the brands and capture the huge potential awaiting them, especially across their digital channels.
As part of a company-wide strategic focus on online and direct to consumer retail, the digital and e-commerce operations of Fiskars Living are a priority long term.
* Portfolio performance analysis and reporting, competitor monitoring, consumer trends analysis and opportunity mapping
* Managing the product roadmap, product launches and launch follow up
* Portfolio lifecycle management & maintenance (packaging, master data, value engineering, pricing, ramp up/down, delisting)
* Supporting operational planning and coordinating with supply chain (sourcing and own factories)
* Providing product training and expertise across the organisation
We are looking for a person who can:
* Execute a copy strategy that drives acquisition and motivates ongoing engagement both online and in physical brand spaces
* Work with a publisher mindset to write copy for an editorial calendar across all brand channels, raising awareness, improving consideration and driving conversion
* Deliver creative storytelling and has an editorial approach, with the ability to write engaging copy and adapt according to our SEO strategy
* Write compelling copy in brand style and sub-edit and proof read to tight deadlines
* Manage the portfolio brand tone of voice, ensuring each brand’s personality and values are reflected across all consumer facing communications channels
* Work cross functionally with Marketing, Content, Product and Design to conceptualise copy for seasonal campaigns, with consideration on how copy activates across all marketing communications channels
* Write Brand, Collection and Product copy for consumer facing digital and print collateral including website, editorial, e-com, brochures, packaging and physical retail spaces – direct to consumer and concessions/wholesale
* Support Content & Social Media Specialist writing and editing social copy
* Work closely with Brand Marketing and PR to support on copywriting for internal communications, press releases, media and consumer events and retail experiences
* Understand commercial best practice for digital first copy content and omni channel retail strategy
* Safeguard a globally consistent brand look and feel and execute a consistent tone of voice
* Understand the evolving digital landscape and tools and be able to apply current thinking to our copy content strategy
* Think globally with an understanding of regional cultural differences and local market priorities
Your Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience working with a consumer facing business and skilled in implementing an integrated content strategy to create a seamless customer journey
* A strong track record in digital copywriting for activation both on and offline
* Ability to drive channel growth by creating innovative copy content strategies to increase engagement, optimise conversion and improve retention to build long term customer loyalty
* Excellent copywriting skills and grammar - fluency in English, with accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to produce clear, concise, engaging and persuasive copy following brand tone of voice guidelines
* Ability to work across multiple projects and brands and prioritise workflow
* Strong interest in lifestyle, fashion, home interest, interiors and design trends
* Creatively aware with strong sense of brand identities and creative codes
* 3 - 5 years’ experience copywriting across a broad range of communications channels - experience in lifestyle or fashion retail sector preferred
* Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach, effectively shares knowledge and plans with colleagues and senior stakeholders
* Basic knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter would be helpful
* A positive and pro-active approach with an ability to work cross functionally in a fast-paced team led environment
This is a key role in the digital transformation of the leading and most iconic brands in their lifestyle category – this is your chance to demonstrate your ideas and expertise
Exciting working days, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personally
Plenty of fun, in a highly competent and international working environment
A competitive reward package
Employee discount scheme
Free car parking
Auto enrol contributory Pension Scheme
How do you apply?
By selecting the ‘apply button’ or by emailing your CV and covering letter to recruit@mpcg co uk
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.