Elevation Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a leading online distributor in East Yorkshire recruit a PPC Manager.
Joining the dedicated PPC team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the organisations numerous paid search campaigns and for their multi-million-pound PPC budget.
Reporting to the PPC Manager, you will take responsibility for all activity across Google and Bing, including reporting, analysis, strategy implementation and promotional offer updates for both B2C and B2B audiences.
You will use your online shopper marketing experience and will take responsibility for new product launches, feed optimisation and website data quality checks. As true believers in the power of PPC, AI and Machine Learning, this organisation understands the value created by digital advertising and as such, this is a key role within the marketing team.
A PPC devotee, you will already have experience managing your own campaigns and budgets but want to develop your skills to become a true PPC expert. You will take advantage of the organisations close relationship with Google and enhance your already excellent working knowledge of Google Search Ads 360, Google Analytics and Data Studio. You will be a whizz on Excel and have experience using a merchant feed management system. In this highly analytical role, you will be reporting to wider stakeholders to advise and improve on current practices, based on your analysis of your campaign data.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of digital marketing technologies. Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak with candidates who can demonstrate the following skill set:
• Managing PPC accounts across Google and Bing through Keywords, Ad Optimisation, A/B Testing and Data analysis
• Managing multi-million-pound budgets effectively
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Data Studio
• Experience of using AI and Machine Learning in relation to a buying platform is desirable.
• Experience of using a Feed Management system and automation platforms such as Google Search Ads 360 is essential.
• Advanced Excel capabilities
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
• Communication and stakeholder management skills
This role is commutable from the Hull, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and Doncaster areas