This is an exciting role with a friendly, successful business based in central Dunstable. They have an open plan, funky office with a very vibrant, buzzy culture. They are also offering a good career path and excellent benefits to the successful candidates.
In this role you will take ownership of specific key accounts for the company, building an excellent rapport with the clients and responsible for offering end to end delivery of a range of products and services. Duties will include;
* Building strong relationships with your client base via telephone
* Taking orders and providing prices and delivery dates whilst offering good knowledge and advice to your customers about the product range available to meet with the customers requirements
* Monitoring your customer orders and ensuring any issues are resolved quickly and effectively
* Updating the systems and following procedures
* Liaise with clients to check satisfaction with services, identify changes and other service requirements throughout the service cycle
* Issue and follow up quotations for work
* Promote additional products
* Manage service issues and complaints to a high standard
To apply for this position you need to have excellent customer service skills and enjoy talking to people. You also need to be confident and pro-active with lots of enthusiasm and drive to offer the best possible service to your clients whilst maximising sales opportunities for the business. Previous account management or customer service experience would be desirable however it is not essential. Strong systems, time management and organisational skills are also key for this role with the ability to work well in a team and thrive under pressure.
If this role would suit your skill set and capabilities, please don't hesitate to apply