Job Title: PPC Specialist
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Hours: Full time, Permenant
Are you a PPC Specialist looking to further your career in a market leading company? We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spark and a proven track record of successfully delivering results.
You will have worked primarily on social media platforms and have managed multiple PPC campaigns at once showing you have project management skills. You will be a natural communicator, have great attention to detail and take pride in your work.
You should be keen to take an advance in your career and want to grow with a leading company in an exciting, niche market.
The role requirements:
* You have extensive knowledge of and experience managing Facebook image ads, Facebook video ads, Facebook lead ads, Instagram image ads and Instagram video ads.
* To have a well-developed understanding of budget management.
* Have experience selling and promoting events from social media platforms.
* To have a proven track record of generating quality leads through campaigns.
* You will be confident planning, writing scripts and overseeing the production of video.
* You have experience and confidence in writing headlines, ad copy and call-to-actions for PPC ads in all formats.
* You are conscientious of how your PPC ads and campaigns fit into the strategy of Direct Marketing and quality lead generation.
You will need:
* 3-4 years’ experience.
* To be able to prove and demonstrate that you reflect the job description by using examples of work completed in previous roles and assignments.
* A passion for marketing and PPC, and to have analytical way of thinking.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you fit the criteria, please apply online with an up to date CV