Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supporting the web and digital strategy of AWS in UK & Ireland with the goal of expanding awareness, acquiring new customers, increasing product adoption and educating customers.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business, working within the UK and Ireland Marketing team to support marketing objectives with digital tactics (Email, Social, SEM, SEO, Web, Webinars, etc.).
This role will also work closely with the global and European marketing teams to support sharing of best practice, and identify operational efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem solving with hands-on experience of running multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (e.g. email, web, social, paid media), with a strong background in marketing automation.
We have rapid pace of innovation at AWS, the successful candidate must be flexible and agile enough to meet the rapid pace of service launches and product updates by launching website content updates and promotions in timely manner.
The successful candidate will be organized and programmatic in his/her approach, is comfortable managing multiple projects, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
· Assist, build and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities
· Deploy digital campaign assets using Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Emails and Landing Pages) ensuring that we are maintaining the highest standards and consistency for our customer communications
· Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
· Manage and establish email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve customer experience
· Oversee paid media campaigns, gathering insights on channel performance and optimizing spend to achieve business results
· Build strong relationships across a global and EMEA teams to identify opportunities to share best practices, improve processes and drive operational efficiency
· Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.)
· Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies
· Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all communications
· Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
· Experience in B2B business, ideally having worked on all elements of the digital marketing - from email campaigns through to social media, digital media planning and campaign tracking / evaluation.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Familiar with marketing automation tools, social media management platforms, and Web analytic tools
· Familiar with cloud computing concepts & terminology
· Detail oriented (e.g. able to review large volumes of content & catch even minor errors)
· Customer focus (sincerely wants to improve customer experience)
· Must provide examples of websites, emails and other marketing materials the candidate has personally created and managed.
· Excellent interpersonal and team skills; able to stay cool under pressure and work well with existing team members at all levels of the organization
· Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results under tight deadlines
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
· A fast learner who is exceedingly organized and eager to be part of a very fast-moving organization. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role for a rapidly growing business
· Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, SFDC and Content Management Systems (Adobe CQ or similar)