Our client is a specialist asset backed lending company, focused on providing finance to UK property companies and SMEs. In the last 9 months they have raised close to £20,000,000 and are looking to triple their size over the next 12 months. With their focus now shifting towards online they have built an online investment platform allowing investors to invest online along with our new ISA products.
Role and Responsibilities:
To ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of your paid media group. Responsibilities for ensuring deliverables are in line with product SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality control and process compliance.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks
* Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
* Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
* Keyword research, analysis and strategy
* Cost estimate and budget management
* Ad Copy writing and testing
* Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
* Prepare and deliver monthly reports & have monthly progress calls with clients
* Analyse PPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
* You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
* You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
Products and processes
* A thorough understanding of the company’s processes and systems ensuring they are implemented and followed consistently.
* Maintaining an in depth understanding of the company’s products and SLAs.
* Having a complete and thorough overview and input of client and working with PPC Account Managers and Executives in the group, to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
* Focus on client retention.
* Constant monitoring of resources; managing deployment to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
* Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to.
* Playing a key role in the continuing growth of the PPC team.
* The ability to be hands on and step in to help when there is a resource shortage or a specific need.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future, including national and international expansion.
* You will ideally have 3+ years’ experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position
* You will be organised, determined and persistent
* As well having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
* Knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
* You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
* Strong knowledge of Excel is essential