Role: SEO Executive
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 per annum
Our client is a fast growing full service digital marketing agency.
You’ll be working closely with the SEO Manager in order to create and implement tailored SEO strategies for a wide range of clients across the Automotive, Health, Recruitment, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative industries. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the agency brand.
You’ll play a huge part in the team and direction of the company, and will need to keep on top of industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally. The main responsibilities for this role will include technical on-site SEO, off-site link building and outreach activities, content creation and blog writing, working with the team to implement creative SEO campaigns, social media management, reporting and analysis.
* Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
* Content writing for blog articles, website copy, social media posts etc.
* Link-building and outreach
* On page optimisation (meta titles, meta descriptions, social card markup etc.)
* Undertaking website migrations
* Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
* Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
* Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
This role includes flexi hours, free gym membership, MacBook, regular trips to Google HQ, an hour per day self development time and occasional European trips.
The successful candidate:
We’re looking for a candidate with a strong background in managing SEO strategies for clients using a range of SEO Techniques.
The successful candidate will have the technical know-how of working on SEO strategies from the initial pitch process to the research and implementation phases with a proven track record of success.
* Strong background in outreach
* Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
* Understanding of Technical SEO
* Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
* Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
* Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
* Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEM Rush
* Experience using Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools
* Excellent written English
Desirable but not required:
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Analytics Certification
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer