Job Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Location: Andover Head Office
Salary: £26,000 Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
We inspire the world to love the adventure and wonder in nature. We live to develop and share our equipment, apparel and expertise to outfit deeper connections and authentic experiences in the outdoors for a more inspired lifestyle.
Email Marketing Coordinator Position:
Reporting to the Omni-Channel Marketing Manager, we currently are seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator, based in Andover, Hampshire.
Email Marketing Coordinator Job Purpose:
This position is responsible for the leadership, planning and successful execution of email communication and advertising strategies in line with business goals, as well as reporting deliverables and data best practices connected to that are of expertise.
Email Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
* Own the email marketing plan, and planning process, including development and testing of email marketing strategies ranging from contact, to content, to automation and technology.
* Collaborate and communicate with teams across the company to integrate email content and strategies with overall policy, communications, and partnership team efforts; develop accountability to email metrics with key partners including creative, content and merchandising.
* Lead planning and tactical action to ensure email file development, email sender score health, and deliverability growth; drive collaboration with IT team and 3rd party ESP teams to ensure healthy email platform operations.
* Create, review and edit the email direction sheets to ensure copy and creation direction reflect email best practices.
* Lead the tracking and monitoring of the effectiveness and success of email and content marketing initiatives using relevant monitoring tools and a variety of A/B testing. Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals, i.e. deliveries, opens, traffic, sales and profit.
* Drive design and content in emails, in partnership with Merchandising and Creative leaders.
* Triggered email experience in driving continued engagement and sales from Orvis customers.
Email Marketing Coordinator Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications Required:
* 1-2 years email marketing or relevant experience is required
* Experience in a consumer direct retail environment is desirable
* Good communications skills
* Good project management skills
* Must have prior experience with Email Management Systems (EMS).
* Basic proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus, but not required. Desire to learn and work in HTML and CSS is a must
* Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus, but not required
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
* Past experience using email measurement metrics for analysis
* Customer centric
* Fluency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to grow professionally with a passion for new technology and digital marketing
* Experience with ExactTarget is a plus.
Email Marketing Coordinator Benefits:
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday and in return we offer; life assurance, pension, generous staff discount, 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays, child care vouchers and use of Orvis’ fishing beats in Hampshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply today