Central Employment are delighted to be working with an industry leading supplier based in Gateshead who are seeking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be part of a team who are responsible for developing web, digital and social media marketing to strengthen the brand and grow the business.
Our client prides themselves on their reputation for delivering the highest quality of training and equipment to all of their customers.This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with ambitious plans for the future who are looking for an individual who is passionate, driven and responsible to join the team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be designing new ways of developing and executing multi-channel digital campaigns and analysing marketing performance. Proven experience and track record in similar roles is essential.
* Develop and execute successful SEO and PPC strategies to meet defined goals
* Actively contribute and pilot ideas to grow our reach and improve on outcomes, scaling-up website traffic and conversions
* Employ best practice and provide support to the rest of the team (e.g. optimisation of website content, landing pages, paid search, PPC campaigns)
* Liaise with existing PPC stakeholders with a view to taking over the role in a 3-month timeframe.
* Conduct keyword research to guide marketing teams
* Manage budgets and oversee accounts and define how we successfully work with third party agencies
* Effectively communicate ideas, plans and target with the internal team and external agencies when required
* Track performance indicators, pinpoint issues and produce useful reports which inform future planning
* Keep abreast of PPC, SEO and integrated marketing trends
* Lead and foster a culture of high-level performance
* Proven experience (3+ years) developing and applying successful SEM strategies
* Knowledge of current SEM trends and best practice
* Experience using and interpreting relevant platforms and tools
* Experience in data analysis, interpretation and reporting
* Experience in training, educating and/or presenting effectively
* Commercial and customer focus
* Knowledge of display/mobile/retargeting channels beneficial
* Excellent team player and relationship building abilities
* Excellent time management skills; meets deadlines