Digital Marketing Executive - Crawley - £25,000 - £30,000 + amazing benefits
This award winning luxury travel company are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. Rewarded with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 and some of the best travel benefits in the industry the successful candidate will be contributing to the delivery, success and effecitiveness of promotional activity in European markets through optimising web traffic and conversions.
Digital Marketing Executive - Responsibilities:
* Contribute to the set up and launch of web promotions.
* Pro-actively manage web pages including special offers, splash pages and content banners.
* Accountable for responding to day queries from the commercial teams and producing and interpreting data.
* Brief the commercial teams on promotional requirements.
* Provide URLs and setting up tactical, non tactical and live links as well as ensure contact centres are briefed on all online and offline campaigns.
* Contribute to proof reading and sign off for all creative ensuring conformity to company standards
* Analyse and interpret booking data, web analytics and competitor analysis.
Digital Marketing Executive Skills Required:
* Proven experience in a marketing role, ideally within the travel industry
* Knowledge of content management systems
* Commercial acumen and a good understanding of sales, marketing and distribution processes
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Digital Marketing Executive Additonal Info:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm role. Previously, successful candidates have come from a digital marketing, marketing, content management background.
To apply for the role please email your CV or call (phone number removed)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)