The role requires a person who is passionate, creative and diverse in marketing and social media planning. We’re looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate, with a creative, can-do attitude.
Your overall goal is to bring the brand to life through the engagement of your target audience through key social media channels.
* Day-to-day management social media presence
* Work within a team to brainstorm creative ideas for social media strategy
* Manage all aspects of social media marketing across FB, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
* Staying up to date with social technology as you will be responsible to keep driving the company forward in terms of social media marketing
* Creating engaging content for brand awareness across social media and blog posts
* Monitor competitor social media activity
* Researching target markets to understand what suitable and engaging content looks like
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback, and execute accordingly.
* Demonstrable experience in creating and curating content and writing creatively as this will help when brainstorming ideas for content creation in the position
* Passionate about being creative and social media as this is a varied role and you will be working across all elements of creation in order to promote brand awareness
* Web and computer software proficiency
* To be organised, flexible & self-motivated
* To be forward thinking and creative
* Degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field (Not a requirement, but preferred)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer