Unitemps have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Manager to work within the Marketing Department at Staffordshire University to coordinate the migration of web content into a new content management system.
You will need experience writing web copy for the higher education sector and have experience working on a similar CMS content migration project.
This is a temporary position for 6 months and the hours are full time Monday to Friday.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Engage with the wider university, including services and academics, to capture copy suitable for the website.
• Review copy submitted by colleagues from across the institution, deciding on suitability and negotiate amendments where necessary.
• Create, edit and proofread relevant copy for a host of broad student audiences including UG, PG and Apprenticeships.
• Add content to the content management system with guidance from the Web Manager.
• Ensure all copy is consistent with University brand guidelines and values.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as determined by the Head of Marketing.
Skills and experience:
• Copywriting, copyediting and online content management
• Copywriting project management
• Organic web content optimisation for search engines
• Landing page conversion rate optimisation
• Experience working with complex content management systems
• Attention to detail and adaptability
• Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
• Communication with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working in higher education sector or similar