Reporting to: Insurance Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing multi-national business operation which provides travel insurance in the UK, Europe and Australia predominantly for the over 50’s and/or customers who require cover for pre-existing medical conditions.
Marketing analyst who understands performance marketing and the importance of data-driven decision making. This role is based within the performance marketing team to help find insights/opportunities based on the data from different marketing channels.
Responsible for conversion setup/tracking, ROI analysis and reporting automation across multiple paid channels.
* Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies. Analyse marketing metrics to gauge pricing and identify cause and effect relationships
* Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and collaborate with marketing department to develop appropriate sales strategies
* Provide standard reporting packs to track marketing performance while illustrating data with graph trends and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
* Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
* Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand.
* Locate trends in the existing customer database and recommend CRM actions by identifying most profitable segments and assisting campaigns.
* Gather information on competitors, conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
* Attend company meetings to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
* Head of Marketing, deputy Head of Marketing, Insurance Director, CRO manager, CRM manager, IT team, brand and communication manager, compliance manager, agencies, etc.
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
* Previous experience as a marketing analyst
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to multitask well
* Experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus.
* Knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS, SAS and similar programs (Python, SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau, R, etc.), MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint and general databases
* Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
* Analytical and inquisitive
* Team player
* Problem solving
* Energetic, initiating actions
* Robust and pragmatic
* Organisational and time management skills
* Attention to detail
37.5 hours per week: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm