This role is responsible for the planning, creation, posting, reporting, curation and moderation of the client’s global social media content, according to the brand’s framework, strategy and digital insights.
While this position sits within the Brand Communications function, the role will also advise and collaborate with media-facing, recruitment, racing, regional and retailer social media programmes to facilitate efficient, results-focused, future-proof ways of working with multiple stakeholders.
The role will have the opportunity to feed into the brand’s overall social media and digital strategy
Scope of the Role:
1. Social Media Planning, Creation and Posting
a) Responsible for on-time planning, creation and posting of social media content for Global customer-facing platforms
b) Creation, communication and implementation of clear processes for global social media platforms
c) Liaising with multiple stakeholders to obtain required assets and information about projects, events, activities and launches
d) Copywriting, retouching and film editing for multiple platforms
e) Responsible for the procurement and running of social media planning tools
f) Facilitate regions to exploit the global customer-facing social media platforms for targeted activity
g) Support regions in their management of retailer social media activities
h) Support other departments and divisions on request, with the development and implementation of plans
a) Creation or overseeing of reports, audits and insights for core and special social media activities, absorbing results-driven insights into ongoing process and strategy
b) Admin and smooth continued running of social media reporting tools (Trackmaven, Google Analytics)
c) Mentoring / training of wider content stakeholders, enabling them to utilise the Client toolset
3. Outreach: Partners, Influencers, Customers and User-Generated Content
a) Support and align with the client’s licensing, partnership, affinity and sponsorship managers
b) Support and align with the client’s Comms and VIP managers, enabling them to use the client’s toolset to identify, monitor and curate unbranded content – working with them to obtain marketing rights when required
c) Support comms (PR) with digital training to enable them to monitor and measure their Influencer programmes and develop effective strategies
4. Social Care / Community Management
a) Oversee the Client’s Community Management programme, across social and customer platforms, providing clear processes/guidelines required for handling inbound enquiries, collaborating with PR where they present an opportunity to positively influence brand perception
b) Oversee reporting to ensure KPI’s and Service Levels are met
c) Collaborate with PR Communications to provide input into the client’s corporate social media governance processes, such PR Crisis Management documentation, employee advocacy and CSR programmes
d) Support stakeholders with corporate governance such as employee social media policy
5. Data and Customer Journeys
a) Ensuring the ongoing maintenance and health of shared social audiences, created through pixels, data-matching and content/behaviour custom audiences
b) Support the wider comms team with user journey initiatives
c) Oversee legal documentation and approval of use of customer data
• Degree or Professional level Marketing, Business or Media qualification
• Educated to degree level in a business / commercial discipline
Skills and Experience:
• Demonstrable experience of having worked with a luxury brand in delivering products/services to high-net worth individuals with a clear understanding of their motivations and behaviours
• Substantial experience within the automotive industry with a clear understanding of the manufacturer/market/retailer business model
• A proven track record within a content marketing, social media, journalism or design role either on client or agency side, having delivered a positive benefit based on a strategic vision
• Experience of successfully introducing a structured governance framework within a complex organisation for the benefit of a strategic programme
• Demonstrable project management skills
• Ability to communicate with and effectively influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Good business awareness and ability to make and influence strategic decisions.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Ability to present complex data to stakeholders to inform business insights.
• Experience of Retailer network interaction beneficial
Practical and Technical Knowledge:
• Photoshop and Premiere Pro film editing beneficial
• Familiar with social media planning and publishing tools, e.g. Spredfast, Sprinklr, AdobeSocial, etc.
• Familiar with native social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WeChat
• Familiar with DAM (Digital Asset Management) systems and Content Management systems
• Knowledge of data marketing and GDPR legislation in relation to social media
• High degree of business acumen
• Experience of developing customer-centric use cases for technical development.
• Knowledge of business processes pertaining to legislative and compliance topics.
• Experience of analytic tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Trackmaven, to present complex data sets.
• Knowledge of Project Management tools such as Jira and Confluence