N Brown is seeking a Head of Marketing and E-commerce to join its Fashion World team based in Manchester. Fashion World is part of the N Brown Department Store family of brands, selling a full range of department store categories, backed by our N Brown financial services proposition. With real opportunity to grow within its target market, you will lead the CRM and E-commerce teams in this period of growth for Fashion World!
As the Head of Marketing, your duties will be to:
- Lead and deliver the commercial offer and drive online sales for the Fashion World website, working to forecasts and managing and delivering the commercial plan.
- Lead the team to manage the in-season trading of products online; launching new phases of products, managing in-season trading and sales, driving improvements in category bounce rate and conversion and optimising the product offer for core customer groups and business targets.
- Be the customer champion; developing a close understanding of customer behaviour using data, customer research and customer reviews. Manage and take the lead on delivering the best customer experience possible leading your teams to optimise the online performance of prospects, new and existing customers, cash and credit, to deliver against customer performance goals such as demand per account and response rate.
- Use data to develop insights into online customer behaviour and using this data, identify opportunities for improvement in performance and create effective strategies to optimise performance.
- Inspire and engage our customers through the delivery of the brand experience across our websites and all communications, working closely with the brand teams to deliver the brand personality and objectives; creating inspiring content, including homepage content, content through the customer journey developing strategies to use the brand experience to drive engagement and loyalty.
- Identify and understand opportunities to improve our performance in the market by watching competitors and the market, identify commercial strategies, emerging technologies, developments and innovations and strategies and inform and champion these as appropriate.
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate the team to deliver their objectives, helping to establish strategies, identify opportunities, seek out efficiencies and deliver the team objectives and return on investment.
To be a successful Head of Marketing and E-commerce you will have the following:
- A strong commercial drive and a customer-first attitude, with proven experience in a digitally led retail environment, preferably fashion retail.
- An understanding and championing of the customer, with a strong opinion to shape and drive the forward strategy.
- Experience in leading or in a commercial marketing and e-commerce teams, you will be results focused and excited by change and innovation!
N Brown is a powerhouse in digital transformation – moving from a traditional catalogue retailer to digital powerhouse. Our strength is in our differentiation and depth of understanding of our customers, our product and our service proposition.
In return, the Head of Marketing and E-commerce will receive a salary of £50,000 - £70,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested in joining the N Brown team, then click apply now