OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a marketing company in Nottingham. We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with leadership experience. This role is ideal for someone who may have some management experience and wants to take on a larger team.
My client is on the lookout for a proven digital marketer who can hold their own across the digital mix. You may be an all-rounder, or you may be particularly skilled in organic, paid or social marketing. However, in this role you will lead a cross-discipline team delivering results for clients. There are two key aspects to this position. Firstly, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible and accountable for the development, growth and performance of their team. They will take part in day-to-day management duties and nurture and support the team. Secondly, the Digital Marketing Manager will demonstrate their proven digital marketing experience when working on projects for clients.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Planning, developing and delivering projects for clients.
* Managing a medium-sized team.
* Coordinate projects including SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, copywriting, web design and more.
* Account management.
* Motivating, leading and supporting the team on various projects.
* Finding solutions and ways to operate efficiently and effectively.
* Liaising with other internal teams.
* Reporting to directors.
* Occasional client meetings with sales teams.
* Previous management experience.
* Proven experience in at least one specific marketing discipline.
* Agency experience is desirable.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* Highly competitive salary.
* Top quality resources and equipment.
* Modern, open-plan office space.
* Support from management team.
Nottingham city centre.
If you would like any further information on the company, the role, and the package on offer please apply here and we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client