The ideal candidate will work closely with all functional teams including VM, Retail, Digital and buying and merchandising to ensure the campaigns are delivered with consistency across all stores and are in line with the creative guidance given by the Head of and Creative Visual Manager. The role will involve ensuring the vision for campaigns remains intact at every contact point- protecting and enhancing the brand.
We are looking for someone who;
• Can work closely with retail teams to maintain creative standards in stores and ensure the 360-customer journey is a cohesive experience.
• Has responsibility for reviewing delivery of creative campaign content (in line with creative standards) and coaching retail and instore VM teams as required.
• Works with buying teams to set concepts and standards for the mannequins and styling, for VM to deliver in stores.
• Develops and delivers Creative Standards Guidelines
• Works with external agencies to deliver projects to budget
• Manages budgets and report to line manager
Key Skills and Experience
• Proven track record in creative standards across retail – ideally gained in fashion and beauty
• Strong commercial acumen – proven track record of delivering great creative standards that increase customer interest and sales
• Highly developed communication, influencing and relationship skills.
• Very detail focused, and completer finisher
• Skilled in training and coaching
• IT literate – CAD would be desirable but is not essential
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
25% Staff Discount, Auto enrolment in our pension scheme, Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services, and Cycle to Work.