Our Essex based client is looking for a Copywriter to join a development team based in Witham office. The ideal candidate will thrive on variety and challenges, as you will work across the group of businesses, which range in sector. As the sole copywriter in the development team, the candidate will manage and develop all offline and online content within both B2B and B2C markets. This new challenging role offers a salary of up to £20K + benefits.
The Copywriter will be responsible for:
* Managing and creating captivating and engaging content for websites, emails, blogs, brochures, video scripts and more.
* Ensuring that all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to the brand and tone guidelines.
* Ensuring that all copy is kept up-to-date.
* At times, working closely with the marketing team copywriter on content such as external website copy, social media posts and adverts, blogs, press releases and emails.
The following skills and qualities are also require for the Copywriter position.
* Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
* Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Work well in a team.
* Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
* Be highly self-motivated and proactive.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
As part of the development team, this role focuses more on the internal website content and system emails, blogs of a more how-to-use-our-product theme, video scripts and brochures. Any previous experience using WordPress is desirable . For further details on this exciting position, please apply now