Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour, plus holiday accrual
Duration: To start April 2019 and the role will be on-going
Do you have a keen interest in working within Marketing and in particular on the Digital side? If so please read on, this is a brilliant opportunity to work for a large, well know global organisation within their Digital Marketing department based in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Managers with Content Management System and eMail marketing projects. You would also be responsible for country and regional stakeholder communication, as well as the quality of all campaigns and work executed on the company’s website.
This is a unique opportunity allowing candidates with little marketing exposure the opportunity to gain experience within digital marketing, all they ask in return is for heaps of enthusiasm, the willingness to learn and commitment. In order to be considered for this position you must have a genuine interest and passion for Marketing.
* Supporting on the Re-launch
* Ensuring that all global standards are maintained and changes are compliant to guidelines
* Building and content maintenance of all English, Language Master and Unique Language Sites for all business divisions and corporate content
* Quality assurance for all changes
* Co-ordination of translation process
* Facilitating work flow for stakeholder review/approval of content changes
* Creation of campaign pages and E-Marketing distributions
* Effective assessment of country change requests and decision to execute or clarification with the dedicated Manager
* Build a range of reports using web analytics tools (full training will be provided)
* Supporting various teams on their Digital Marketing activities
What we’re looking for:
* Ideally a recent graduate or someone with a previous Marketing related role
* A keen and genuine interest in Digital Marketing
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook is essential
* Great attention to detail, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
Location: Bracknell, parking available and excellent public transport links
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK