Digital Marketing Executive, based in High Wycombe, UK
Are you a Digital marketer seeking your next role? Do you want to work for a company with world leading products that are at the forefront of bringing new ideas and solutions to electron microscopy If so, this is an amazing opportunity to learn, grow and succeed in a business with ambitious plans for its future.
Oxford Instruments NanoAnalysis provides market-leading tools and solutions that are at the forefront of materials characterisation and sample manipulation in electron and ion beam microscope. Differentiating ourselves through innovation and ease of use, our technology delivers faster, more accurate analysis for research and industrial applications including semiconductors, renewable energy, advanced manufacturing, metallurgy, and forensics.
By helping our customers to analyse and investigate features down to the atomic scale, we enable them to accelerate their R&D, increase productivity and make new scientific discoveries that underpin the shift to a greener economy, the development of new materials, and advances in healthcare.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for maintaining and driving the online digital presence of the business. You will work closely with the wider commercial team including the Event & Content Marketing Executive to support in delivering campaigns to end-user customers through multiple channels, including the public website, email marketing and social media. The Digital Marketing Executive will be the main super-user and point of contact for the marketing automation platform and will work with the Head of Marketing Communications to ensure that the platform is fully integrated with the CRM system.
The digital marketing executive will ideally have the following skill/attributes:
* BA/BS or equivalent working experience preferred
* 2-3 years digital marketing experience
* Full MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
* HTML and CSS would be beneficial
* Strong analytical skills (including mastery of MS Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
* Previous experience with search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics
* Good all round digital marketing mix and understanding: lead generation, pipeline metrics, analytics, email, events etc.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Manage and maintain our customer-facing website and optimise to increase site visitors and maximise lead generation & conversion, through organic and paid tactics
* Grow new leads, including sales (SQLs) and marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) by converting website traffic through SEO, call to actions, landing pages and lead generation content
* Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels
* Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presences, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. and investigate potential additional channels (e.g. Instagram, Facebook etc.)
* Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors etc.
* Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
* Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends
* Work with the Head of Marketing Communications to ensure alignment between the marketing automation and CRM platforms
* Support the administration and improvement of the demo systems processes
* Work with and support the Head of Marketing Communications with commercial material generation and distribution
* Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact
Other tasks and responsibilities that may reasonably be required from time to time by the company
Benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive
In addition to a competitive starting salary, structured career development opportunities, and a good work-life balance, Oxford Instruments offers 25 days annual leave, half-days on Fridays, private healthcare, a share incentive plan, a defined contribution Group Personal Pension Plan, and a flexible benefits package that you can tailor to your own requirements