Job title: PR & Social Media Manager
Our client was formed in 2011 with the premise to create, manufacture and distribute retailer private label beauty brands. The business quickly evolved and began creating its own brands which have been successfully launched both in the UK retail market and beyond.
The company is; young, confident, ambitious, determined and flexible. The culture of the business is relaxed, supportive, open door and comfortable. This role will be based out of their offices in Ascot, although some travel may be required.
In response to the changing retail landscape, shopping and consumer purchasing dynamics, our client have highlighted the need to create a new role within the Marketing team for a digital/social media savvy individual who is a natural story teller, who can bring three house brands to life with engaging and commercially focused social campaigns.
Ideally you will have experience working for health & beauty brands and have been exposed to creating and delivering strategies across all leading social channels. You will be results oriented and analytical in your approach with a good eye for detail. We are looking for someone who will deliver significant growth across key social channels.
This role will be reporting into and working closely with the sales team and Marketing Manager, you will need to be passionate about creating impactful and engaging content on Facebook and Instagram as well as looking at new emerging channels and opportunities.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Managing dedicated social media/PR/advertising budgets
* Devising and delivering strategies on digital engagement
* Creating and managing the digital marketing calendar
* Identifying and working with influencers/bloggers/press within the beauty industry to encourage customer engagement and excitement
* Creating and publishing original content
* Liaising with brand owners to ensure consistency in brand messages, tone of voice and sharing results
* Working with retailers to gain brand exposure across their social channels, websites & customer communications
* Trialling new initiatives, track success and report back
* Working with 3rd party agencies where necessary, to create and deliver adhoc campaigns
To apply for this position of PR & Social Media Manager please click on button shown or contact Simon Hogg at The Talent Group for further information