Scope of the Role
Kondor has an exciting new opportunity for a dynamic individual that has previous experience within business development & relationship management roles to join our Portfolio Team. This role will be working in conjunction with Samsung, a leading Global Mobile Accessories brand, to promote and develop ranging of the full accessory portfolio within key customer accounts as well as helping grow customer breadth.
Reporting to the Samsung Brand Manager at Kondor, the role will be based out of the Christchurch Head Office, however there may be a requirement to travel to customer meetings or to Samsung UK Head Office in Chertsey, Surrey.
* Commercially aware with the ability to prepare & propose a commercial strategy
* P&L management to an account level whilst maintaining an overall picture of the UK territory as a whole
* Relationship building expertise
* Creativeness with the ability to think outside the box
Practices and Processes
* Creating commercially sound proposals to drive and deliver Samsung Accessories sales based on quarterly targets and annual growth requirements
* Collation of new product information to ensure new SKU’s are set up, processed and ordered in a timely fashion to ensure first to market
* Providing regular updates on new product launches / initiatives to sales teams and buyers
* Developing relationships between companies and ensuring information flows efficiently through the business
* Sales Reporting - providing weekly reports on sales in and retail sales out and run rates and weeks of stock to identify and manage slow moving products.
* Analyzing sales data from retail accounts to ensure stock availability and to ensure that an exit strategy is in place at the end of the product life cycle
* Maintain market price tracker to provide intelligence on Samsung’s main competitors to support pricing proposals
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
* Developing targeted products propositions on an account by account basis to deliver incremental growth and new business
* The role will be based at Kondor Head Office in Christchurch, Dorset. There may be a requirement to travel to customer meetings or to Samsung UK Head Office in Chertsey, Surrey.Supply Chai
* Manage 12 week rolling forecast and update in Samsung systems ensuring new launches and promotional plans are included a minimum of 8 weeks in advance.
* Working with the Kondor supply chain team to ensure that stock requirements are up to date based on planned promotional activations
Strategy and planning
* Identify new sales opportunities alongside range development within current customer base
* Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and product launches in conjunction with new device launches and new category launches
* Managing the full Samsung product portfolio and maintaining system data.
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations targeted towards specific retail accounts / product briefs
* Prepared to take on Special projects as required