My client, a fast growing agency based in Chelmsford are seeking a Junior PPC Manager to join their team.
* Salary up to £24,000, depending on experience
* Staff events
* Additional holiday for length of service
* Early finish Fridays
* The ideal candidate will have 1 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
* Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
* Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO
* Be Google Ads qualified
* Be Google Analytics qualified
* Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
* Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
* Proficiency with advanced Google features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
As a Junior PPC Manager, you will be implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns. You will be expected to cost-effectively handle the PPC marketing campaigns of each client and compile progress and strategy documents on a regular basis. This will include:
* Processing PPC audits for new clients
* Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter.
* Establishing targets and managing budgets
* You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
* Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role)
* Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
* Helping to form proposals
* Auditing potential clients' accounts
* Helping with or attending pitches from time to time
* 9am-6pm Monday – Thursday, 1 hour lunch break
* 9am-5pm Friday, 30 minute lunch break
If you have the experience required for this Junior PPC manager role then please apply now