OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-award winning digital marketing agency based in Bedford. My client is for looking for a Paid Search & Social Consultant to join their PPC team and report to the Head of Paid Search.
This company specialises in PPC, SEO, Design, Link Building and Social Media Marketing and have won numerous prestigious awards including ‘Best UK Search Agency’ at the Drum Search Awards. With 20 years’ experience, they deliver outstanding results to huge clients including the Gym Group, Ladbrokes and Aviva.
As a Paid Search & Social Consultant, you will be responsible for manging 5-10 PPC clients a month and you be supported in gaining certification in Google and Facebook Ads and Google Analytics in the first 6-12 months. Your responsibility will be to ensure your allocated clients achieve their paid advertising goals. This will operate across search, display, social and more. You will set up, manage and analyse campaigns to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage PPC clients’ accounts.
* Nurture relations and influence higher advertising spend.
* Recommend new PPC strategies.
* Design strategies and visions client accounts.
* Ensure delivery and success of campaigns for key clients.
* Monitor projects and accounts and develop plans.
* Provide high level reports for clients on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Competitor and market research to stay abreast of trends.
* Proven experience managing PPC campaigns and achieving KPI’s.
* Strong communication and client-facing skills.
* Current knowledge and experience of PCC, search, shopping and display.
* Strong social media marketing understanding and skills.
* Strong skills in project management and analytics.
* Google and Facebook Ads certification (desirable).
* Confident using Google Analytics and reporting.
* Microsoft Packages including Excel and PowerPoint.
* Understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* Competitive salary and yearly salary reviews.
* Bespoke career development.
* Team Bonus scheme.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Flexitime and working hours available.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Pets welcome.
* Quarterly days out.
* Pizza Mondays.
* Free lunch on Fridays.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client