PPC Specialist - Peterborough
You will be highly driven and keen to prove yourself in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial business, in a Direct Marketing team which is focused on innovation and results in digital marketing.
You will join us with a proven track record of successfully delivering results across Facebook and Instagram primarily, with an ability to demonstrate your continual learning and linear approach to solving problems. You are confident running multiple PPC campaigns concurrently across diverse niches, possessing proven project management skills.
You will be a great communicator, keen to share ideas and solutions based on sound direct marketing principals, conscientious of detail and holding pride in your work. You will be keen to seize the opportunity to advance your career in digital marketing with a company that considers its employees as “intrapreneurs”.
Key Result Areas:
* Event registration lead generation through Facebook and Instagram, broadening to other platforms and media types (video / audio ads) in future.
* Ongoing testing of ads, landing pages and campaign sequences to improve the conversion rate of leads from opt-in through to event attendance.
* Budget management and campaign reporting, including tracking leads through our CRM system from opt-in through to event attendance.
* Continually learn and develop new PPC marketing techniques as the platforms and your knowledge grow.
* You have extensive knowledge of and experience managing Facebook image ads, Facebook video ads, Facebook lead ads, Instagram image ads and Instagram video ads. Knowledge and experience of other PPC platforms will be a bonus.
* You have a well-developed strategic understanding of budget management, targeting, tracking, retargeting and reporting across all previously mentioned platforms.
* You have experience promoting or selling products and events directly from Facebook and Instagram.
* You have a proven track record in driving quality leads through both short term, time-sensitive campaigns and evergreen campaigns.
* You are confident in planning, writing scripts for, and overseeing the production of videos to create high performing video ads.
* You have experience and confidence in writing headlines, ad copy and call-to-actions for PPC ads in all formats, and have a keen interest in copywriting for direct marketing, within the context of PPC.
* You are conscientious of how your PPC ads and campaigns fit into the strategy of Direct Marketing and quality lead generation, and have a keen interest in understanding the psychology of the customer in order to create ads which grab their attention or provoke a reaction