Our Client is an award-winning Distribution and Storage organisation and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their very busy Marketing team.
This position will be initially for a Maternity Cover but the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
This role will be for a minimum of 12 months.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will mainly consist of the following:
* Manage the content marketing plan, including the delivery of online and offline marketing materials;
* Content creation across multiple platforms such as web pages, email campaigns, social media posts;
* Creating and managing weekly email marketing campaigns using MailChimp;
* Manage the client websites, ensuring onsite content continues to meet the brand expectation and values;
* Work with the sales team to deliver strategic marketing activity to support customer growth;
* Grow social media following and interactions;
* Manage the customer database for email/direct mail;
* Work closely with internal stakeholders on the delivery of new products. (e.g merchandising, buying and sales teams);
* Support the delivery of events with digital content and communications (e..g exhibitions, annual season launches etc);
* Manage their online image portal to ensure customers have access to marketing assets for the latest launches;
* Analyse and identify opportunities for campaign improvement.
Location: Hadfield, Glossop
Hours of work: Full-time/ 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this position and want to apply, please submit your CV and a Covering Letter outlining your suitability and enthusiasm for the role