To lead the digital strategy for the ASPIRE and Club Aspire lounge brands, including the membership scheme, Loyalty platform and email marketing. In addition, the post holder will be required to own and update our multi-million pound e-commerce website including content updates and working with the back-end developers to ensure full functionality is maintained always.
The post-holder would also take ownership of the Loyalty Platform, ensuring that push-marketing is relevant, and content updated, and with the Marketing Manager, drive the evolution of the platform.
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to challenge themselves, our digital environment and make continual recommendations on how best to utilise budgets, improve ROI and engineer maximum impact.
* Utilise all sources of analysis and feedback to increase brand penetration and loyalty
* Achieve financial objectives of our multi-million pound e-commerce website by ensuring the site is optimised to its fullest level, looking at all aspects including content, structure, accessibility and UX utilising multivariate or A/B testing before committal.
* Responsibility for the continual financial growth of the website in line with current trajectory and targets, with a focus primarily on organic optimisation and secondary focus on paid audience acquisition.
* Ensure growth in visitor numbers and conversion rates through the creation of engaging partnerships, quality links and partnerships.
* Work with the Social Media Executive to focus on social content, advertising and engagement. In conjunction with the Social Media Executive, collaborate on multi-channel campaigns.
* Contribute to tender documentation to support commercial work
* Renew website content regularly to ensure accuracy and relevance to our audience
* Manage PPC and SEO to ensure direct sales are optimised.
* Monitor and review PPC campaigns to reduce waste and increase effectiveness.
* Monitor reseller digital presence to ensure our brand is presented in the correct way
* To continually increase social media and email marketing presence by identifying new business development opportunities across the digital marketing spectrum
* To regularly communicate with Aspire and Club Aspire Lounges customers through a pre-planned e-mail campaign calendar.
Qualifications and Competencies
* Digital marketing experience
* Analytical and proactive with a commercial approach to marketing
* Experience in managing PPC campaigns, SEO and A/B and multivariate testing of web pages to optimise direct traffic
* Knowledge of Google Analytics
* Confidence in building relationships with affiliates and bloggers to enhance our social presence
* Knowledge and user experience of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* Knowledge of the GDPR and the implications of the GDPR within a digital environment.
* Experience implementing and delivering successful and engaging email marketing campaigns, preferably through the use of an Email marketing platform (Dotmailer, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp for example)
Whilst the role is based in Runcorn, workplace flexibility will be considered for the right candidate