This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, who is looking for an exciting and varied role in a healthcare company, based in North Bristol. You will have the opportunity to not only build on your already established skills, but to work on many new ones, as you play a huge part in this growing companies’ goals.
The experience we need.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Solid technical understanding of website systems - experienced in using CMS
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Experience of writing website copy and achieving results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO
- Intermediate – advanced experience of using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and similar tools
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to report back to the business and recommend changes/ways of working
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a digital strategy for their brands
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the day to day management of their websites implementing required content updates in the CMS
- Support in SEO best practice and optimisations to elevate local search results for all brands and practices
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to monitor and evaluate digital (website and PPC) performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a content strategy that will deliver rich and engaging content to support all digital channels
A global leading healthcare company who provide a range of services wherever you are in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call