Senior Account Manager or AM - Creative / Brand / Marketing
£25,000 - £40,000 yearly
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with experience working in a creative-led marketing or branding agency. The successful Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will get to work on amazing branding projects for well-known, global brand clients, one of the region's most established branding agencies. It's an exciting time to join and there are two vacancies in their account management team.
The experience we need.
- Experience as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, working on creative projects
- Must have experience briefing designers / creative studios and be passionate about branding
- The ability to write briefs and relay them clearly
- The confidence and passion to own your own accounts and manage projects from start to finish
- A naturally curious and entrepreneurial approach to client management - able to ask the right questions and to sniff out the best opportunities - you're good at winning new work from your client base
- Packaging experience is a major bonus
Being an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager in this agency will be a fantastic step in your career. A brilliant agency who bring unique opportunities, you will have the chance to gain invaluable experience, managing one or more world-famous FMCG brand accounts, managing projects from start to finish and working with highly talented creatives, on award-winning creative work. There's lots of room to progress here and the path is there for you to progress towards Account Director level and beyond.
An exceptional branding agency with global FMCG clients, a really nice, relaxed yet ambitious, highly creative culture, flexible working and an amazing portfolio of branding, packaging work, and brand activation work.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £25k-£40k, dependant on experience
- Bonus of up to 10% of your salary
- The opportunity to be a valued member of a team, in a hugely ambitious agency
- Great location, easily commutable from all surrounding areas
- Training, development and progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call