Can you write persuasive copy?
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our world-class Marketing and Communications department.
Could your words drive engagement?
Our Marketing and Communications department tells our story. In this role, you’ll attract people to the School and generate enquiries by writing copy that hits the brief and delivers results. You’ll also:
• Produce top-quality marketing copy in line with brand guidelines for use in campaigns, initiatives and brand activities.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, working effectively with high-level stakeholders.
• Create a variety of content, from print adverts, web banners and LinkedIn emails to web and brochure copy
• Act as brand champion internally and to external audiences.
Share our vision
At London Business School, we strive to have a profound impact on the way the world does business, and the way business impacts the world. In this role, you’ll be instrumental in marketing the School to prospective students and participants.
• At least two years’ copywriting experience, in a business and/or education context or a creative agency
• The ability to work with multiple stakeholders and understand audiences.
• The ability to create copy that meets brand guidelines and influences target audiences.
• A flexible, collaborative approach to day-to-day work, prioritising projects and always meeting deadlines.
• A creative approach to writing and idea generation for maximum impact.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. We have more than 42,000 alumni around the world.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.