Our Consumer Drive Squad is accountable for driving the right volume of traffic to our sales channels by managing all of our performance digital media. The department is all about driving growth, engagement, NPS and profitability working collaboratively with other squads in an agile environment
As the Marketing Coordinator in this squad you will coordinate the marketing calendar for two of our highly visible Vodafone properties – retail store windows as well as marketing banners on the Vodafone UK website.
On a day to day basis you will be:
• Responsible for marketing campaign planning in Vodafone Owned Channels (e.g. retail store windows, website banners, etc)
• Responsible for working with internal squads and external handset brands to coordinate, collate, and centralise marketing assets and information required for successful execution of campaigns within Drive Squad
• Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager in prioritising competing internal and external demands on limited marketing inventory
• Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in planning and implementing the marketing campaign calendar across performance marketing channels
• Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in media and budget planning
• Shape and drive the Online execution of our audience based marketing strategy;
• Work with our Offshore team to size and build audiences within our Data Management Platform
• Collaborate with our Brand, Partners, and Digital Lifecycle Stage teams to execute tagging implementation to enable personalisation of our content and to generate reporting and insights
• Identify analytical opportunities to drive insights and work with Stakeholders to further evolve the DMP strategy;
Not only this as the squad grows, you will have the opportunity to broaden the channels and responsibilities to additional channels. You will also be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. handset brands) to coordinate, collate, and centralise key assets and information required for the successful execution of campaigns across all channels in the Drive Squad.
Things we would be looking for from you to be successful in this role:
• Experience of working in a data-driven Digital Marketing environment including campaign planning and segmentation;
• Evidence of managing senior stakeholders to influence decisions;
• Ability to generate Customer insight and to problem solve
• Analytical ability and experience - excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
• Experience of working in telecoms or retail industry (desirable)
• Some experience with digital web analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
• Some experience with CMS (content management systems) preferable but not necessary
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing channels (desirable)
• Experience working with Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) preferable, but not necessary.
• Experienced user of Excel
You will also have excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, be comfortable in a matrix organisation as well as dealing with multiple teams simultaneously.
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to stay ahead of the game.
Still not sold on the dream yet? Here’s what’s in it for you…
• Working in a fun, collaborate team of likeminded people. We love new ideas and solutions. If you have something to say, then say it! We have no reason to be quiet.
• 28 Days holiday + bank holidays
• A defined contribution pension (we match your contribution up to 10%)
• MyChoices - Vodafone’s benefits scheme which gives you the opportunity to choose a benefits package to suit your individual needs
• SMART working – Option to of 1 day working from home per week