As the Affiliate Marketing Specialist you will have a key role in supporting and managing the affiliate programme for our Digital team. The affiliate programme is a fast growing acquisition marketing channel that is forecasted to continue to grow significantly and become one of the largest affiliate programmes in Europe.
This role is an opportunity for you to shape and develop the future sales plan and help deliver the strategy for Digital growth. You will work with some of the biggest online partners in the UK as well continually scoping out future partners and growth areas. You will work across all product categories, including SIM Only, Handset, Home Broadband, VOXI and Hypermobile.
On a day to day basis in this role you will:
• Support the team by maintaining and growing direct relationships with affiliate partners
• Create affiliate reports for weekly digital performance meeting
• Managing internal ad hoc affiliate related requests from the wider business
• Support the team in developing and implementing the Vodafone affiliate strategy to deliver the sales and growth KPIs
• Support on maintaining the affiliate promotional marketing plan
• Manage a test and optimisation plan across the channel to continue evolving the programme and innovating the channel
• Support the implementation of operational and promotional activities on a new affiliate ecommerce site.
You will have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, enabling you to build new partnerships, strengthen existing ones and continually motivate affiliates to perform better.
You will also ensure that our propositions are leveraged across the channel by keeping affiliates up to date on new products, price changes and offers, as well as identifying and implementing new and creative ideas to enhance the affiliate programme.
It is key that you can also take a data driven approach to measuring the effectiveness of our affiliate marketing, and continually optimise activity to achieve a strong return on investment.
Things we would consider important to be successful in this role:
• Demonstrable experience in online marketing
• Strong organisational skills are key in order to efficiently work across many product categories
• Highly commercial and analytical, with demonstrated understanding of the underlying economic metrics involved in affiliate partnerships
• Be able to adapt to the demands of working in a rapidly changing start-up type environment
• Be a team player with strong personal skills and a can-do, bringing a fun attitude to life and work
• Tireless, attentive and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance
We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneering spirit and hunger for innovation in the fast paced environment of Consumer. If you can do all this and more, apply now and for this opportunity to take your career with us further.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.