This role is for an analyst within the consumer agile squad, helping to shape and report on the work being delivered from the team, and which impacts our enterprise segments. You will be an active and fully collaborative member of the squad, working within this team day to day. You would be part of the analytics chapter, coming together regularly to share learnings and present updates.
What your role will be
• Analysing the end to end digital journeys from the customer’s perspective, measuring drop off rates, bounce rate, and cost effectiveness.
• Recommending ways to improve and optimise traffic inputs
• Pull multiple sources of data to form actionable reporting.
• Problem resolution based on analysis of factual information and making timely recommendations
Skills you will need to excel at this role
• You would need to have experience with Adobe Analytics (or similar), and use of Adobe Target and/or Adobe Audience Manager would be distinct advantage.
• You would work hand in hand with the wider digital analytics teams both on shore and off shore to transform data into insight fit for sharing across the wider business, with a relentless focus on automation and transferring data into real time, actionable insight
Digital at Vodafone
Whilst our digital journeys continuously evolve to keep up with customer expectations and push Vodafone into becoming a digital leader, the need for