The future of marketing is about constant innovation, on-going evolution and digital data.
At Lloyds Banking Group we’re transforming our marketing – embracing the latest technologies whilst investing heavily in our systems, capabilities and people. We’re aiming to lead the industry sector in Digital Marketing, especially in the field of highly targeted and personalised communications.
Our Marketing Conversion team is a centre of excellence for conversion journey marketing activity across Paid, Earned and Owned channels. We have a Manager-level position available within the credit cards conversion team, with a focus on attracting new customers through search-engine marketing. This person will manage our PPC and SEO activity for credit cards across 4 brands – Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland, Halifax and MBNA.
Search-engine marketing is a significant area of focus for the LBG business. With responsibility for some of the country’s best known Financial Services brands, we need to ensure that our products are visible when existing and prospective customers are searching for us. We need a candidate who has experience of managing both PPC and SEO together to optimal effect across our Cards business. Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in this area, ideally within a FS related business or industry.
You’ll work in conjunction with a number of teams in addition to the Cards business and external agencies in order to implement plans effectively and deliver best in class conversion marketing across all of our brands. In essence you’d be:
• Managing the development, optimisation and delivery of multi-brand Search-engine marketing activity to achieve agreed targets, on time, within budget, and with appropriate risk approvals.
• Delivering activity that’s aligned to the different identities of our 4 credit card brands.
• Supporting the implementation of new media technologies, tracking solutions and access to data to deliver effective data driven campaigns.
• Designing structured test plans to consistently improve performance and ensure customers receive the right message, at the right time, and in the right place.
• Managing and developing a small team.
We’ll give you the tools and support to deliver outstanding digital marketing activity, while building on the experience you already have:
• You’ll have a background in successful campaign delivery and deep expertise within both PPC and SEO.
• You’ll have extensive experience in managing your own PPC & SEO activity and ideally will have worked with third-party agencies.
• You’ll have a history of analysing performance and the ability to demonstrate how you have optimised campaigns to drive future activity and performance improvements.
• You’ve analytical skills and toolsets under your belt to understand campaign data (such as DoubleClick, WebTrends and Google Analytics).
• You understand the purchase funnel, and have designed campaigns to deliver value across complex digital journeys.
• You’ve a history in delivering structured tests (A/B, MVT, etc) to optimise performance.
• You’ll have worked closely with creative / media agencies to support the activation process and best deliver against campaign objectives.
You’ll be a key part of an enabling performance culture - “Think customer”. “Try it, do it” and get the opportunity to inform the development of new conversion capabilities as they come on board. We’ll give you an energising environment where you can work at pace and contribute to our making the best prioritisation calls gleaned from the data insights we can provide. And in return for your expertise we’d offer you a comprehensive package that includes:
So, be a key part of a team where you’re given the opportunity to be your whole and best self as we journey to lead the credit cards sector in Digital Conversion Marketing to ensure our brands remain distinctive and effective. Be part of the future of marketing at Lloyds Banking Group.
Together we make it possible.