We currently have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing professional to join our highly successful team as Director of Marketing.
At The Grand and Richmond Hill Hotels, we make hospitality truly meaningful. We strive to create an individual and personal experience for all our guests by delivering Exceptional Hospitality…… so individuals with engaging personalities, who recognise the detail and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude, are a perfect match for us.
Reporting to the General Manager for the Hotel’s Division in these busy events led hotels, this position is a key contributor to the hotels' success – responsible for overseeing the Group Marketing function; developing and executing strategic marketing activity in line with the overarching business goals, including development of annual marketing plans and executing campaigns and promotions; as well as leading, managing and supporting the marketing team.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including
including Bonus Scheme, Private Health Care, Work Place Pension and Life Assurance; Cash Plan Healthcare package; Perks and Discounts App – including e vouchers, free and flash perks with Perkbox; Salary Sacrifice Schemes; Free Car Parking; Complimentary Spa Membership; Discounted use of hotel; Discounted accommodation staff rates in a number of locations
Ideal candidates will have previous proven Marketing experience for a minimum of 2 years at a senior level within the hospitality or travel industry preferably in a hotel, hotel group or similar high quality events led establishment.
To be successful in your application for the position, you must display the following:
• Exemplary organisation and co-ordination skills and Inherent attention to detail
• Dynamic, forward thinking and strategic with a focus on future business growth
• Market aware – both in terms of competition and trends
• A natural leader and people person able to motivate, develop and lead a team for their own development as well as that of the business
• Emotionally intelligent – with an understanding of what makes individuals “tick”
• A strong and charismatic people person able to communicate and “get the message” across at all levels, being fully connected to all areas of the business
• Ability to multi task on focus on multiple projects
• Ability to use own initiative to set own deadlines and prioritise a heavy workload
• Ability to ensure plans are flexible to meet changing needs of the business
Your main responsibilities as Director of Marketing will include:
• Working with the heads of departments in developing and executing M&E, leisure, spa and F&B activity, including promotions, branding, media campaigns, partnership opportunities and events
• To develop the annual marketing communications plan
• To develop a PR Strategy for each property with the support of PR agencies on a national and local basis, including press visits, new openings, launch events, influencer events and charity and community initiatives.
• To manage the editorial and advertising activity in-line with the overarching marketing plan.
• To devise and implement social media strategies and to introduce new platforms or social media management tools to the department, working with external agencies where required.
• To coordinate the hotel’s Marketing Partnerships and to establish good relationships with local media and other relevant partners of benefit to the business.
• Devise and implement a digital strategy, working with the hotel’s external website providers and other associated digital platforms used by the hotel. This includes PPC/DRM/Google and social media advertising campaigns.
• Working with the Revenue Manager on digital marketing conversion campaigns, using a range of digital media tools or digital advertising providers.
• To manage, develop and execute the marketing plans for hotel projects including new openings or new concepts or services which are to be introduced into the hotels’.
• To oversee the email marketing platforms, as managed by the Marketing Executive, ensuring campaigns are on brand and in-line with hotel strategy.
• To initiate the introduction of new marketing opportunities or the development of existing processes or tools, which aim to benefit the customer, marketing team or hotel. E.g. technological developments, website upgrades or new media opportunities.
• To use analytical data and tools e.g. Google Analytics and social media insights to help guide strategy and activity.
• To make certain that Facebook and Instagram social media platforms are updated with relevant content on a daily basis according to our brand standards and in line with overriding plan, with a specific focus on the food & beverage outlets and spa.
If you are keen to progress your career in Marketing and this is a challenge that excites you, then apply now!