SPANISH SPEAKING Marketing Manager – Organic world IBERIA
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Marketing Manager to work on the launch of a new annual trade show, organic world IBERIA, taking place in Madrid in June, 2019.
The successful candidate will be experienced, dynamic, organised and creative at Marketing Manager level, with a proven track record of working within the events sector and large trade show experience. Working within our marketing team, you will be responsible for driving and delivering marketing campaigns for both visitor acquisition and to also assist the sales team with their sales efforts.
Diversified Communications UK is part of a rapidly growing, highly successful trade exhibition and media group, with our head office in Portland, Maine, USA.
Here in the UK, we now organise 15 highly successful trade shows, all of them leaders in their sectors as well as publishing several market leading trade magazines. We are also produce a range of digital products that support the industries we work in. Over 105 highly motivated and talented people work in our Brighton, Cotswolds, Peterborough and London offices, all focused on creating the best possible exhibiting and visiting experiences for our customers.
We pride ourselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, 'can-do', attitude. We'll offer a vibrant working environment — our modern offices are right in the heart of Brighton, and our teams are the best in the business.
• Research and implementation of a detailed marketing campaign to attract visitor attendance to the new launch (the campaign will cover multiple vertical sectors in multiple languages)
• Implementation of detailed marketing campaign to support the exhibition sales efforts
• Responsible for briefing design department for all creative required for all marketing campaigns
• Building and maintaining relationships with event partners, including contra deals
• Implementation of digital marketing campaigns to include: Social Media, Retargeting, Online Advertising plus building and sending HMTL emails and managing website content
• To produce a show App and show video
• Working closely with the Operations Department to produce online exhibitor manual
• Dealing with Customer enquiries from both exhibitors and visitors
• Responsible for management of show registration company, prior to and during the Exhibition
• Ability to support team via face to face field activity at industry events /meetings
• Management of online feedback survey and report generation for both exhibitor and visitors
• To research, negotiate and engage with external suppliers of print, mail, online technology etc
• Knowledge of social media to incorporate as part of the overall marketing strategy within both publishing and events
• Experience in effective copy writing for all elements of the campaign, plus detailed proof reading abilities
• Keeping to and management of marketing budgets
• Research, develop and implement new growth areas for publishing & events, plus database building and management
• Spanish speaking (Native or fluent)
• Experience in managing and running marketing campaigns for large scale trade events
• Strong experience in managing all aspects of the marketing mix to promote and ensure the success of events
• Strong marketing copywriter with an excellent understanding of what makes interesting copy
• Experience of database building and managing and handling data
• Ability to create innovative ideas and initiatives - devising eye catching social content and advertising
• Experienced at utilising multiple social media platforms to promote and garner interest in the events
• Experience in day to day website management
• Adept at building relationships with corporates, associations and industry partners
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Good understanding of HTML
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to brief, manage and work with external suppliers