Are you a strong marketer looking for a junior management role?
Do you consider yourself to be a vibrant team player with excellent attention to detail and take pride in your creative thought processing/ideas for marketing campaigns? Are you wanting to utilise your current Marketing Executive experience within a diverse role, where you can take ownership of traditional and digital marketing accountabilities? If you are looking for a diverse mid-weight management role, then we want to hear from you!
We, at Travis Perkins are looking for a strong enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our Branch and Tool Hire Marketing Team. The position is a mid-weight management level with a direct report and lots of autonomy & accountability. We have significant growth plans within Travis Perkins, ranging from branch openings, relocations and refurbishments of branches, along side the success of our Tool Hire business. Within this role, you will drive the Branch and Tool Hire Marketing Plan for all marketing campaigns. This can involve everything from the strategy briefing and production management of Marketing materials, to end to end delivery of compelling Marketing campaigns based on customer insight & data. Ultimately you will help build long term relationships with our customers and drive footfall into branch, delivering our continued success with our incremental profit and ROI.
● Own & deliver compelling Marketing campaigns from end-to-end to support all branches & Tool Hire business.
● Scope & write customer centric marketing campaigns and creative briefs for category range reviews & all Marketing needs, based on market, customer insight and performance data.
● Own Marketing projects from creation, production management & stakeholder sign-off of all applicable printed & digital media (i.e. POS, flyers, direct mailers, emails, SMS, social media and all local advertising media channels)
● Interpret customer insight to develop compelling Marketing strategies & report on previous campaigns ROI
● Brief and write, easy to understand and compelling branch team briefing packs/communications
● Lead, develop & coach 1 direct report (Marketing Assistant)
With your strong motivational and organisational skills, you will be working with various stakeholders and leading on diverse projects, where you will be utilising your marketing experience. Your drive for delivering right first time outputs will also be key to ensuring success for our marketing projects and our own business strategy.
Along with the above, you’ll also have:
Marketing/Business related Degree or CIM qualification
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a broad spectrum of individuals
UK Driving License and own transport - due to adhoc branch meetings
What can we offer you?
Despite our size, we’ve got the values of a family run business and the mindset/ambition of a forward thinking business. We offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across our leading businesses operating nationwide. If like us you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full benefits package, a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business. Apply now!
Travis Perkins plc is 'more' than the UK's most trusted name in building materials and home improvements. We're a c.28,000-strong team, with over 2,000 locations and c.20+ market-leading businesses (including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Benchmarx, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies). And we've long been recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers.