Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, Travelopia is passionate about being the best and we pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers.
Travelopia is a pioneer in the specialist travel sector, with a portfolio of 50+ independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector. Sailing holidays, safaris, adventure holidays, sports tours, Arctic expeditions – our brands are as diverse as they are exciting, creating unforgettable experiences for customers across the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Working closely with the SEO Manager, this role will assist in delivering SEO strategy for two of our award winning brands, Sovereign and Citalia.
The candidate will use existing skills and develop new ones to grow online organic visibility, traffic, and leads.
The role entails a mix of technical and off-page SEO, content research, creation and optimisation, and outreach / link-building, so is ideal for someone looking to grow their all-round SEO skillset.
Sovereign and Citalia are part of Travelopia, a pioneer in the specialist travel sector, with a portfolio of more than 50 independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector. Luxury holidays, sailing adventures, safaris, Arctic expeditions – our brands are as diverse as they are exciting, creating unforgettable experiences for customers across the world.
It’s an exciting time to join as there are big growth opportunities across the brands, seeing the introduction of new technologies and products.
What you will be doing
- Carrying out keyword research to support optimisation of existing pages and research on new products and campaigns
- Completing weekly and ad-hoc performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Helping to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO analysis and audits on a regular basis
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Ensuring website content is fully optimised
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maximize link and citation acquisition opportunities
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO and industry news and technology
What we are looking for
Essential skills/ attributes
- At least one year’s experience in SEO
- Knowledge and experience of content marketing
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Proficient in keyword research
- Experience using Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- An analytical mind-set and strong reporting skills
- Strong time management skills
- A good team player who is also content to work alone
- Demonstrate a willingness to take initiative & own responsibilities
- BA degree in Marketing, English, Business or Media
- Familiarity of SEO tools such as Deepcrawl, SearchMetrics, MozPro, Google AdWords, Google Trends, etc.
- Experience using a CMS
- Knowledge of HTML and technical SEO
- Familiarity with other aspects of digital marketing