- Date Posted:
- Location:Cardiff, UK
- Workplace:Remote (UK)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
About the role
As an SEO specialist you’ll support the SEO manager and work with in-house teams and agencies to identify and implement strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
By generating more leads for the business you’ll open up new opportunities for driving growth and profit.
As an SEO Executive you will
- Implement optimisation strategies that increase Admiral’s search visibility and ranking position to increase customer acquisition through our organic channel
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the Admiral website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor key performance metrics and track SEO strategy results, working with wider teams to identify and deliver improvements
- Monitor and report of volumes, progress against targets, search engine rankings, and ongoing optimisation of campaigns, presenting to stakeholders as required
- Investigate problems or blockers, coming up with creative solutions to resolve performance issues
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage the implementation of the SEO strategy
- Update content and website links for maximum optimisation and search engine rankings
- Support the content/PR teams in the production and outreach of high-quality content to build links from high authority sites
- Work with our external agencies to ensure that tasks and projects are delivered on time and provide data and support to them as required
- Organise optimisation tests of new or existing landing pages, incorporating findings into SEO strategy
- Ensure all work aligns with internal processes and meets regulatory requirements
- Keep up to speed with changes within the SEO industry and changes to Google’s algorithm
- Supporting the marketing team on other projects as required
Ideally you will have
- Strong SEO experience with hands-on experience using platforms like a CMS, GA, GSC and SEM Rush.
- Basic HTML knowledge to support with identifying and fixing issues
- A good understanding of the wider marketing context
- A creative mindset who can work accurately under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidence leading meetings and presenting ideas or results to key stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently, but also closely with a team.
- A highly organised outlook, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Our office is based in Cardiff , but we are open to remote working, with an office visit once a month (or more if you prefer)
- We will give you everything you need to work comfortably from home
Our Commitment to You
At Admiral, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. Admiral is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Salary, Benefits and Work-Life Balance
We do not have a set salary for this position, as it will be dependent on the successful candidate’s experience. We are happy to see CVs from all candidates who meet the requirements and will be happy to discuss the remuneration package.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it’s one of the reasons we’re consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK. We want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this, so accommodate flexible hours wherever possible.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join us, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.