- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:CDP Worldwide
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£37,643 GBP / Year
- Applications have closed
Are you passionate about creating compelling website content and user journeys that drive action?
Who we are
CDP is a global non-profit that runs the world’s environmental disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, and governments to assess their impact and take urgent action to build a truly sustainable economy.
We must act urgently to prevent catastrophic climate change and the irreversible loss of nature and habitats. That starts by being aware of our impact so that investors, companies, cities and governments can make the right choices now.
Job purpose and background
Are you passionate about creating compelling website content and user journeys, grounded in data? Do you want the next step in your career to be one which impacts positively on people and the planet? As Website Content Manager at CDP, you will work as part of a small, busy web team to ensure that our websites embody our brand and exemplify the quality of our work.
Putting insight at the core, you will work with colleagues across CDP to define objectives, design user journeys and create content. With close links to CDP’s content team, you will ensure that the website leads the way in expressing our brand, values and tone of voice. You will also develop and drive our SEO strategy.
You will enjoy working on a project-basis, managing small and large projects designed to engage a range of audiences. You’ll ensure that our users are always at the heart of our thinking and that you continually identify opportunities to iterate and learn.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse range of website projects, from small business-as-usual changes to more comprehensive content redesign.
- Manage and deliver web projects from inception to evaluation, working with colleagues to agree objectives, design data-driven solutions, implement changes and fully evaluate impact.
- Continually iterate and improve global website and cross-platform user journeys, based on understanding of user needs and priorities, as well as platform analytics.
- Identify and act on opportunities to enhance the quality of content across the website, in line with CDP’s brand strategy, brand guidelines and style guide.
- Use wireframes and mock-ups to present, and achieve buy-in for, recommended changes.
- Work with colleagues across CDP to write compelling website copy that drives action and behaviour change in our audiences.
- Ensure that the website is an integrated strand of all communications and marketing plans, with a defined role and calls to action.
- Maintain and implement CDP’s SEO strategy, working closely with the wider digital marketing team, as well as Content and Communications colleagues.
- Define and help implement technical requirements as needed.
Required skills and experience
- Extensive hands-on experience of using CMS systems.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics, with the ability to analyse and present data clearly.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to support colleagues to create compelling copy and content, and forensic attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a global organisation that communicates in multiple languages.
- Experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of brand and the ability to ensure brand compliance and develop content in line with visual and copy guidelines.
- A demonstrable track-record of creating innovative solutions.
- Experience of creating seamless cross-platform user journeys.
- Experience of developing and delivering SEO strategies.
- 3+ years of website management experience.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience of GA4.
- Experience of managing Google Adword campaigns, either hands-on or via an agency.
This is a full-time permanent role based at CDP’s London office reporting to the Global Head of Marketing.
Salary and benefits: £37,643 per annum, 30 days’ holiday, generous non-contributory pension provision, life assurance and others.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK.
Before you apply:
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant’s privacy notice. By uploading your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
Please upload your CV in the application form along with a covering letter as an additional document setting out how you meet the required skills and experience or key responsibilities, which should be no more than two pages.