- Job Reference:322341
- Date Posted:
- Location:United States
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$93,400 to $168,100 USD / Year
- Applications have closed
Are you a digital-first growth marketer? Are you looking for a fast-paced environment to create new content and continually test ideas?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to execute digital marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences, advertising, search, account-based marketing, social media marketing, and more. You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in demand generation marketing for software. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review campaign and program performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to execute and promote clear and valuable communications will help customers of all sizes across multiple industries engage and learn more about Siemens Digital Industries Software
You will be a key player in our organic account activation efforts across content marketing, email nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM), social marketing, search marketing, and more. You possess both hands-on campaign execution and tools knowledge around nurture-based marketing and ABM and the analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on testing and ongoing results. You have an entrepreneurial approach and can both independently and collaboratively conceptualize campaign improvements.
- Support the creation of stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized industry and solution-based demand generation objectives
- Build and execute derivative content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing goals
- Help develop and manage a wide variety of content to support go-to-market programs across multiple channels
- Consume existing pieces of content, ideate, and create new attractive, derivative content like email. videos, social media posts, podcast scripts, infographics and more.
- Maintain content inventory for assigned customer Industry and actively promotes derivative and localization to increase asset value and utilization.
- Identify and target your campaign personas to optimize their customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to map and optimize content across the buyer’s journey
- Establish detailed A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, cadence, and timing to improve performance
- Measure and report on content performance to support ongoing optimization and make recommendations on how to improve the programs
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and create new ideas for us to explore and test as a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- The right person has 4+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Ability to read existing pieces of content, ideate, and execute attractive, derivative content like videos, social media posts, podcast scripts, and infographics.
- Experience with lead scoring and sales / marketing funnel optimization
- Experience working in HTML / other web content creation tools
- A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Previous experience with marketing automation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.